2.09.2010

New & Exciting #8: Whats Up with Lou (Sort of)

This is going to be a weird post, because I'm not yet permitted to be specific about many of the new and exciting things in my RPG life. Additionally, about half of what's going on is in the form of proposals. Nonetheless, I don't want weeks without an update, so here's what's going on to the extent I can discuss it:

1. Greg A. Vaughan and I submitted a proposal for a 2-part adventure to a publisher we admire. With luck, a Greg Lou collaboration prepares to ambush my future.

2. I was asked to submit and submitted a proposal to a prolific Cthulu publisher. With luck there may be some more Cthulu in my future.

3. I'm in talks with another publisher about a sandbox campaign setting.

-- see what I mean about how informative this all is? --

4. I've committed to running a larg-ish tournament at Gencon this year, provided the event receives convention approval.

5. I actually started the novel I've been planning for so long I'm embarrassed.

6. I'm in the process of writing six short scripts for a not-to-be-named comics publisher, covering two original storylines. This isn't a done deal, but keep your fingers crossed.

7. I've taken on the editorial, co-ordination, and publishing task to help Sinister Adventures deliver their overdue, flagship project Razor Coast.

And my wife and I are expecting a baby boy in mid March!

4 comments:

LMPjr007 said...

Congrats on the baby! Mine is coming in May.

Lou said...

Congrats right back at you sir! Boy or girl or surprise?

LMPjr007 said...

We are having a boy! Lucas Manuel is the name.

Lou said...

Nice, ours will be named Malcolm Louis